Radik130 frame is using a special stronger feature Quasi-isotropic carbon fiber plate. This CF plate type has lower deflection rate which is the best for having higher control of your Quad. The frame is just stiffer!
All aluminum screws made from a very strong professional-airplane grade material 7075-T6. This is way stronger than any common soft and easy to strip screws in the market!
Base plate is about 2.5mm thickness.
Top plate is about 1.5mm thickness.
Weight total is 39 grams only.
Hardware list that enables you to have 'soft-mount':
- M3x5.0x30mm Black aluminum 6061-T6 round standoff full thread (4 pieces)
- M3x25mm Orange aluminum 7075-T6 hex-flat head screw (4 pieces)
- M3x6mm Orange aluminum 7075-T6 hex-flat head screw (4 pieces)
- M3x6mm Orange aluminum 7075-T6 hex-button head screw (8 pieces)
- M3x5.5x10mm* Black nylon hex standoff full thread (8 pieces)
- M3x5.5x5mm* Black nylon hex standoff full thread (4 pieces)
- M3 EPDM rubber flat washer (4 pieces)
- M2.5x5mm black steel hex-button head screw (2 pieces)
- M2.5 black steel nut (2 pieces)
* note: you might need to cut to the desired length that suit to your setup.
Free shipping to 48 States.
Quick, this is a very limited quantity!
Here is my current build setup of Radik130:
-BrotherHobby T1 1407 3600kv
-Diatone Super Durable 3X4.5 Props
-Emax Skyline F3+OSD (it was Naze32)
-RMRC - BLheli 4 in 1 ESC - 15A
-ImmersionRC Tramp HV Vtx
-Runcam Riot Swift (come with its the bracket/holder)
-Tbs linear antenna
-Tattu 450mAh 75C 4S
See some picture of my Radik130-X8c (prototype) that built using the frame.